With the various new invention and technological changes, new methods of treatment comes up every now and then, so, is the case when it comes to our hair. Hair transplant is the general term given to the process of removing the hair follicle and placing it in those areas, which do not have much hair on it. Some of the common reasons of hair loss are due to general pattern baldness, inflammation of the scalp or any injury caused to the scalp. The injuries that are caused due to surgery, accident or burns that lead to permanent hair loss can be treated with the hair transplant techniques.
What you should know about hair transplant?
One should not confuse hair transplantation as a treatment for pattern baldness. Though, the process will cover your bald skin, it does not promise to prevent your hair loss in the future. Hair transplant clinic in Turkey provides you with some excellent services combined with highly trained and experienced doctors. One can even combine the surgery with regular treatment to slow down the hair loss. Consult the doctor for all your problems, so that you can continue the treatment accordingly.
Few things that you need to know before going for hair transplantation are-
- If you start your treatment without much hair then the hair transplantation will not give you full hair growth.
- The outcome will be better only if you have thicker and much denser hair.
- The transplantation works better when the hair is thick.
- The entire process can take even 9 months to take the roots and then to grow.
The process can cost you a lot, so think before you start spending on your treatment. Those, who are into smoking, quitting it, would be a better choice, if you want some good positive changes.
The medical implication concerned to your hair treatment
Before you actually start on with your treatment have a detail informative discussion with your doctor. Hair transplant clinic in Turkey provides you with the facilities in many areas around the place. They look for your comfort and plan your treatment the way you like. Discuss the following issues with your doctor and know whether the treatment is suitable for you or not.
- The physical examination will help doctors to know about the possibility of its effects on your body.
- Your medical history is also a matter of concern and can greatly affect you later.
- The doctor will also assess the amount of your hair loss, your family history and earlier medical treatment for hair loss if you have taken.
- Inform your surgeon about the medicines that causes you allergy or those which your body does not support.
- Follow the instructions carefully that you surgeon suggests. This could really help you a lot in getting quicker and better results.
It has been noticed that a majority of hair transplantation are successful only if they are carried with accurate pre and post treatment measures. In no time, you will see the natural look in your hair that you always dreamt about.